Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cheesy Rigatoni

The roundup for Presto Pasta Nights #269 is out. You can check it out at briciole. And this week Presto Pasta Nights #270 hosted by girlichef is on. I have two dishes in mind but I think, this Cheesy Rigatoni should come out first.

Everyday, I have this headache of thinking what to cook for my
husband's lunchbox. I need to vary the menu so I won't get bored cooking it and he won't get bored eating it. And this rigatoni is my savior. Basically, we can use any kind of pasta and cheese for this dish. That's how easy it is.

Cheesy Rigatoni
Ingredients:
5-6 cups Rigatoni
1 tablespoon of butter
1 tablespoon of cornstarch
150 ml of milk
50 gr ricotta cheese
Salt
Pepper
Chopped parsley
Red pepper powder

Directions:
1. Boil the rigatoni with water and a bit of oil until it's soft. Put aside.
2. Heat up the saucepan. Add butter and let it melt.
3. Add milk and cheese, mix well.
4. Add also some salt and pepper to your taste, and also chopped parsley. Mix well.
5. Set the rigatoni on a plate and pour in the cheesy sauce. Sprinkle it with red pepper powder.
6. Ready to serve.

Cheesy Rigatoni in a Lunchbox

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm...my lunchbox needs filling, please! This looks delicious! Thanks for sending it over for PPN this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Thanks for sharing with Presto Pasta Nights.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...