Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Easy Homemade Chocolate Sauce

Last night I was imagining pancakes and chocolate sauce for breakfast. But so far, I haven't got good result with the so-called chocolate sauce. All the more reason to have another go. So, this time only chocolate chips, milk, sugar, and me. And it worked!


Homemade Chocolate Sauce. It's all gone!

I really like it this time. The mixture is just right and tastes like chocolate. When I used olive oil, I can taste the strong olive flavor in the sauce. And the twins like it, too. They just finished off the sauce without bothering to munch on the pancake. Argh!

Easy Homemade Chocolate Sauce

Ingredients:
1/4 cup chocolate chip
1/8 cup milk
1 sdm sugar (or to taste)

Directions:
1. Put the choco chip and milk and sugar together on a double boiler.
2. Heat them until the chocolate melt and the sugar dissolve.
3. Cool it before serving.

Note:
You can adjust the recipe to your taste.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...