Monday, June 25, 2012

My First Ever Thin Crust Pizza Margherita

I don't have pizza pan so I used the base of spring form pan (26 cm)


I love pizza. We love pizza. But I like pizza with thin crust better. In my hometown, we have this pizza restaurant that serves thick pizza. I used to eat there but now not anymore. We have another pizza restaurant but strangely, here, people put cumin in the pizza. Eh?

Today, I decided to make my first ever pizza, thin crust and no yeast! How lovely does that sound? :) And I was so happy I could finish the whole pan.

Thin Crust Pizza Margherita

Ingredients:
Crust
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons olive oil 

Topping
Tomato sauce (I made my own, you can google it, too)
Grated cheese
Red pepper powder

Directions:
1. Preheat oven at 200 degree celcius.
2. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Make well in the bowl, add the water and olive oil. 
4. Mix the dough well and move to a floured surface. Knead the dough for 2 minutes.
5. Roll the dough and make circle or square (any shape you like). Put it on the floured pan.
6. Add the topping and bake for 20-30 minutes.

I modified this recipe based on the sassy chef pizza.

I made two toppings and I guess the simple tomato sauce
with cheese is the best topping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...